SOME LINKS USEFUL FOR SENIORS
Some of the following links may contain commercial content
which are not endorsed by Active Seniors, Inc in any way.
Community Related Links:
1. City of Salinas services website. Click HERE
2. Salinas Alliance on Aging Senior Resource website. Click HERE
3. Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce. Click HERE
4. Active Seniors Ukulele Club Facebook page. Click HERE
Health Related Links:
1. Senior Wellness Guide - Healthy Aging. Click HERE
2. Information about Hip Replacement. Click HERE
3. Drug Interaction warnings. Click HERE
4. A Caregiver’s Guide to Understanding, Recognizing, and Preventing Elder Abuse. Click HERE
5. Types of Dentures & Causes for Treatment.
Everything you need to know can be found HERE.
They also have a section on teeth whitening that you can find HERE.
6. Fun and Rewarding Activities For Those With Dementia. Click HERE to read all about it.
7. A Complete Guide to Ergonomics and Senior Safety.
Click HERE for more information.
8. Best Medical Alert systems for seniors. Click HERE for more information.
9. If you have questions about your eyes and all the various conditions
that effect the eyes then you can probably find the answer by clicking HERE.
11. Understanding Glaucoma. Click HERE
12. Elder abuse in nursing homes. Click HERE to read the info.
Service Related Links:
1. Free Legal Services for Seniors. Click HERE
2. Senior Citizen's Guide to Privacy, Security and Safety Online. Click HERE
3. Monterey Peninsula MEALS ON WHEELS, click HERE.
4. Mobility and Accessibility Products for Seniors and the Disabled.
5. What Goes Where Recycling is Changing in Monterey County. Click HERE
6. What retirement benefits are available through the Social Security Administration?
Click HERE for tons of information.
Financial & Scam Related Links
1. Freezing your credit so no one can apply in your name.
Click HERE for more info.
Once you have read the above document you will need to go to each of these links to freeze your credit
with each of the credit reporting organizations.
2. Be very careful because many are out to scam seniors with medicare fraud.
Click HERE to see what the government has to say.
3. Scams and Fraud Alerts. Click HERE for more information.
4. Internet Safety Guide for Seniors. Learn how to protect yourself from scams. Click HERE.
Training Related links:
1. Free Training Tutorials including computers, email, internet, photoshop, math, finance, etc
(Over 200 tutorials). Click HERE
2. Beginner's guide to using an iPad. Great guide for seniors. Click HERE to read the guide.
3. Using Windows 10 photo app tutorial. Click HERE.
4. Using Windows 10 Video Creator in the Photo App tutorial. Click HERE.
5. Training, Research and Education for driving safely for seniors. Click HERE.